* Past Chairman, Save the Rouge Valley System Inc.(SRVS)
* Served on City of Scarborough Environmental Advisory Committee
* Board of Directors, Federation of Ontario Naturalists (FON)
* Participated in some of the first surveys of old-growth white pine in the Temagami area with Dr. Peter Quinby for the Temagami Wilderness Society
* Founding Director, Friends of Altona Forest and Petticoat Creek
* Founding member, Friends of the Rouge Watershed
* Presently working fulltime at the Kortright Centre For Conservation (Canada's largest environmental education centre) in operations.
* Presently working part-time at Scanlon Creek Outdoor Education Center as naturalist/instructor.
* Freelance environmental consulting, education, writing, editing.